Note: This is the first post in Lifestyle portion of my blog. Enjoy!
Many people have a list of things they want to do and places they would like to visit before they die. It is infamously known as a
bucket list. Well, lately I’ve been giving a lot of thought to all of those things that I want to do and all the places I’m dying to travel to. A part of feeling accomplished and satisfied with your life is knowing that you got the opportunity to truly enjoy it and knowing that you actually took advantage of these opportunities. In other words, at any point in your life you should be able to say, “I feel really good about myself. I’m living my life the way I want and I’m very happy right now.”
A lot of the things on my bucket list that I have already began to create consist of one thing that makes me extremely happy every time I talk about it with someone: TRAVELING. After all, I wholeheartedly believe that whatever is on your list should reflect what you love or what you’re passionate about. Anywho, I had already started to develop my “bucket list” around a year ago, but I wanted to post it here to share it with anyone reading my blog and to have it some place where I won’t lose it. Hope you guys enjoy!
- Take a cooking class in Rome, Italy.
- Visit all 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
- Visit all 7 New Wonders of the World.
- Take Salsa lessons in a South American country and show off my skills in a Salsa club.
- Go whitewater rafting down the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe.
- Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef.
- Travel through Italy – from north to south.
- Visit Auschwitz Birkenau.
PLEASE, share some of the things on your bucket lists with me in the comments below! I would love to read them.